Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rescued from cold and snow - safely in the heat now!!!
We had enough of airports yesterday.

After doing all the usual airport-standing-in-line we were very, very lucky when we got off the plane in Costa Rica. Somehow when we got off the plane we were the absolute last people to get on the transfer bus to the terminal. As such, we got off the bus first and were put at the front of the customs line. We whizzed through that and, like nothing I've ever seen before, the suitcases were already on the baggage carousel. Then, right to our left as we walked out, was the car rental. They drove us immediately to the car rental offices where we picked up our cars - mostly as promised (Kevin got upgraded to a giant diesel). Then it turns out that the hotel we booked was right across the street from the car rental. We loaded our bags and drove a block!!!




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys look like you're having a great time already! Cory, is that beer or root beer? Brookie, you've become blonder since I last saw you- those sun rays must already be highlighting your hair- looks good! Have a great time and keep the photos coming! Love Kelly

Cory said...

Of course it's root beer. I don't drink beer you know (wink).

Will post as many photos as I can!!!

Cory