We spent last night in Banff and when we left on Saturday aft to go there, I almost didn’t bring a jacket it was so nice. Over night the snow began to fall and by the time the next morning rolled around, there was blowing snow and cars in the ditch.
What didn’t help was that I was tired and a little bit hung over from the night before. We had our company Christmas party at the Rimrock – still one of my favourite hotels in the world.
We made it back and I wasted tons of time doing silly little things before finally making an effort to pack. What makes the task of packing daunting is the series of climates we’re going to be experienceing – it’ll be real climate change. We’re going to likely see snow like this (photos below), and Sun like Hawaii. We’re also going to have time in big cities where we’ll want to dress nicely for a night out, and we’ll want to bum around taking it easy in our casual wear. Then there’s the gear – rain coats for one kind of water and wet suits for another kind!
We’ll here’s the start of our Ecuadorian blog. I hope you all enjoy it. I’ll try to post wonderful photos and a few cool stories. Hopefully at least one person enjoys it (besides me and probably my mom).
Car after car going slowly down the highway
Still positive…..
Almost packed….
Our technology bags….(cameras and such)
No comments:
Post a Comment